Heart Spring is a boutique business focused on providing the cleanest, freshest spring water from the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales.
As customers of Spring Plus for 14 years, we raised our own family and enjoyed the simple pleasure of drinking our very own local drop.
In 2015 we purchased Spring Plus; and in 2017 we renamed it Heart Spring.
These first few years have been an exciting time for us, building our community and sharing our passion with like-minded people who appreciate our intentions and efforts to provide a door to door delivery service of chemical-free, pure spring water, whilst mitigating our carbon footprint and environmental impact.
Includes bench stands, floor stands, ceramic dispensers, portable hand pumps, coolers and more! https://heartspring.com.au/product-category/water-accessories/
We look forward to hearing from you if you’d like further information on any of our products, or we can bring you samples and discuss your requirements in person.
Our business grows by word-of-mouth. Introduce a friend or business to Heart Spring and enjoy 2 x 15L bottles of Heart Spring Water as a ‘thank you’ once they order their first two bottles.
We currently deliver to the Southern Highlands and Wollondilly Shires, as well as many areas of Sydney.
There are no contracts and no required fixed ordering amounts. We’re flexible and happy to discuss your personal ordering requirements.
Invoices and any important notices will be sent to your email.
Payments are via our easy automated online option via Stripe; and Heart Spring accepts cash by agreed pre-arrangements.
We use Stripe, a safe and secure global e-commerce provider to process online credit or debit card transactions. Learn more: https://stripe.com/au
Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Heart Spring or any outside party: https://stripe.com/ie/privacy
Stripe directly transfers from your account to our merchant account with Stripe. Heart Spring pays the transfer fees charged by Stripe.
Our bottles are a shared resource. With proper use and care, each Heart Spring 15L bottle can save thousands of single use bottles entering the waste stream.
We collect your empties each delivery, clean them using spring water and ‘non-residual’ oxygen cleaners (no harsh synthetic chemicals), and refill for reuse.
Note: It is important to have the empties ready for collection to keep costs down.
We have sourced the best bottles available in Australia to look after you and the environment.
BPA free means no nasties leaking into your water. It also means they aren’t as durable as some other bottles on the market.
Bottle care – we seek your support, so please:
- put a protective layer under the bottles if being placed on rough or dirty surfaces – (cardboard or rubber matting works great)
- re-cap empty bottles after use, if they might be exposed to insects and dirt. Leave out for collection for the shortest time practical
- do not drag the bottles
- never apply stickers, tape or adhesives to the bottles
- keep bottles out of direct sunlight – this also keeps your water fresher for longer
- don’t try to clean the bottles or expose them to hot water – if something gets into the bottle, please notify us of what it is. The bottle may require extra cleaning processes or it may just need to be recycled
- leave empties for collection in a secured location out of direct sun or heat – empty BPA free bottles may warp at temperatures >30º
- missing or damaged bottles will incur a $15 replacement fee.
We look forward to bringing our organic, energised Heart Spring water to your door for the greater health and vitality of you and your loved ones.
We hope you continue to enjoy our service and products and please let us know when we can do better.
Yours in health